Thursday, February 26, 2009

Noosa Beach... The east Coast Starts!

After Melbourne I flew to Brisbane to finish up paperwork at the head office and to see some old friends. I ended up staying with my friend Lena, whom I had worked with for a few weeks when I first started my photography job. As many of you may be aware, I love to inspire travel in others. Not often does it happen that someone jumps on my gang wagon though, but here, I was successful! Lena and her husband Peter decided to drive me up the coast to Noosa and take a mini vacation themselves. We had a fabulous 2 days there. We went on 2 different hikes and took a tour of the beaches :) Noosa was a beautiful beach, but a bit to touristy and "marked up" for me. It did however remind me of some more built up, yet still small touristy beach areas in the Carolinas. It was a quick two days as time flies by when your having fun! P.S. Did I mention how beautiful the sunsets were?
More Pictures can be found at http://picasaweb.google.com/find.barlow/Noosa#

No comments: