Friday, February 20, 2009

Melbourne Craziness with Charlie!

I left Tasmania sad to leave old friends but ready to move on... Ready to take on the world! I feel so happy and ready to travel on. Australia has been a great place to not only financially prepare myself, but to mentally prepare myself for the rest of my travels as well. I really feel like I am right where I should be :)

I went to Melbourne from Tasmania. I have been to Melbourne many times, but never on a proper weekend- for a city like Melbourne, you should do at least one proper weekend out if you have gone through it as often as I have. So I did. Staying and celebrating life with my friend Charlie, we went out the whole weekend, resulting in very little sleep! Charlie is a good friend from Hawaii. He is from Melbourne originally but used to live in our neighborhood back in Kailua, so it was nice to see an old familiar face!

No comments: