Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

http://picasaweb.google.com/find.barlow/ChristmasLastDaysInDE20072008

It has been great being home!! I've had a great and relaxing time, allowing me time to finish preparing for my upcoming vagabonding experience, as well as, allowing me time to bond with my family and friends. I have especially enjoyed the quality time with the young rascals that make up my nieces and nephews! From Christmas to present (Feb. 11) it is amazing to think of how busy I have been, it almost seems like it was no time at all!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Miss you Barlow... I was looking for my annual 04/20 text wishing me a wonderfully high day. I asked Amber what the hell and she forwarded me your web-site. All I have to say is ENJOY your journey. Hope all is well and wish I was there with you. Take a deep breath for me, close your eyes and send me all your warm beautiful thoughts. Be safe & do everything we've ever wanted to do.
LOVE YA... Kim